Wednesday 10 April 2013

Double Whammy

Double whammy time...
I purchased this floral ribbon from Craft Queen at a craft show years ago and now finally feel happy cutting it up!! Then I searched my old old sticker stash for the sentiments. Used an embossing plate that has linen on one side and canvas on the other from Papertrey Ink... so simple and quick I did another one in green...



I am entering the pair into the "Friend" challenge over at Addicted to CAS
and also at CAS on Sunday where the theme is Thank You.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx
 

3 comments:

  1. Great use of the ribbon. Love the texture from the embossing plate. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thanks so much for sharing these pretty cards with us at ATCAS, great use of the ribbon and lovely embossing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete