Monday 29 April 2013

Turtle Greetings

My fabulous brother in law has turned his hand to making animals from sheet iron and now old iron horseshoes... you can see them at Photogroff !! I was totally inspired by his old iron horse shoe Turtle so I had to drag out my Lucy's Stamp Turtle with the below result:

 

Materials used: Tombows on the turtle, Twinkling H20's for the background, Zig gold gel pen, carstock & stickers from stash.

I am entering into the  following challenges with this card:

Addicted to Stamps and More has a "Make your mark" challenge running and all you need to do is use some form of marker on your project...

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx




7 comments:

  1. This is great Mo, love your shading on the turtle. Don't think I've seen this stamp have I? Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy - You should have its been in my stash of stamps for years... Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting inspiration from everywhere . . . that's GREAT! Love the turtle card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card that turtle looks like he's swimming off the page! Thanks for playing along at ATSM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww . . . thank for taking a look at my Zentangles too! I am fairly new to it too . . . started about 10 months ago! I wish you many happy hours tangling away! Please show your results on your blog (or start another page like I did).

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - aren't his lizards and things lovely !!!
    Beautiful turtle card - awesome colouring :-)
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ike - yes they are fab and look way better in real life - especially the ones out on the trees - if you didnt know you would swear they were real... Mxx

      Delete