Sunday 19 May 2013

Cottage Life

Finally put my old cottage stamp into action - and discovered my stazon ink pad desperately needs re-inked and my Tuxedo Black memories stamp pad is really black... LOL

As I was planning to use Twinkling H20's I used my stazon ink pad and found it looked very light - so I then used my memories tuxedo black with ultrfine clear ep... so one was suitable to colour the other wasnt... I mounted them both exactly the same and used the same sentiment stamp... I think I prefer the coloured version despite my inspiration being a Black & White image over at Lavinia Stamps.  
 
Materials used: Tsukineko Tuxedo black memories ink, Stazon black ink, Twinkling H20's, snippets of green & white cardstock, Green versamark ink & Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp, double sided foam tape.
 
I am linking up to 
 
Our Creative Corner - share your creations
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring. Love the image of the tree and the farmhouse.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely cards, but the coloured one has the edge, I think. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards but would pick the colored one if I had to choose, Thanks for playing with us at The Rubber Buggy

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both very much, Mo! The black and white one looks like a stunning pencil/ink drawing and the colored one looks like a beautiful water color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the coloured version the most . Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your water colouring is amazing! Love both your cards, thank you for joining us at The Rubber Buggy Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I just love it, thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images, come back soon please.

    hugs Amanda
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete