Thursday 13 June 2013

Buzzy Birthday

Used some more goodies - a honeycomb die and floral clear stamps...

 
Materials used: PSX bee stamp, Paper Xtra clear stamps, Fancy That Honeycomb die, Papercraft Hub Duo Label die - [with top & bottom cut off], Tsukineko tuxedo black ink, Mustard seeds distress ink and butterscotch Adirondack ink.

My label is cut from a snippet and the honeycomb is cut from a piece of yellow card deconstructed from a baby shower invite!! So I am going over to play in the Snippets Playground at Pixies Crafty Workshop...

Not a CAS card for a change - so I am also linking up with Allsorts Challenge Blog - In The Garden

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx



6 comments:

  1. Totally brilliant Mo - and I just love how you deconstructed a baby shower invite in the process - would you care to collect up the crisp packets blowing around the Playground (I hear they're good to heat and shrink!).

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEEEEHEEE That's so funny!! The crisp packets I mean. Now seriously, nice honeycomb effect! Cathy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great and love the Honeycomb layering. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the honeycomb die, card looks great, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now have another idea for my hexagon die, love the bees too cute. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi M . . . this is just lovely. Yellow seems to be the colour of the day so far! This is very summery.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete