Sunday 2 June 2013

Live Imagined

Using images I have stamped and are sitting on my desk - I love my little cottage... despite the fact I struggle to put a sentiment to it... I found this sentiment amongst borrowed stamps.

Materials used: Cardstock from stash, Simply Said sentiment stamp, Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink, clear ep.

I am linking up to the following challenges:

CAS on Sunday - Make it Masculine
Less is More - has a very interesting challenge - "The colour of your front door" - Mine is a glass sliding door so the "colour varies" but I wish my front door was for this little cottage - does that count LOL!!
Make It Monday - sharing creativity
A Blog Named Hero - Its a Man's Man's Man's World


Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image! This black and white clean design is just perfect for it! I think you an you use almost any sentiment with this image, and with your choice for this card you've made one that can be used for many occasions, for a man or for a woman - I like that about a card. I spotted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks just lovely... maybe one day you'll get your dream cottage!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image. Looks good in black ink only. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card-very striking in black and white.I can imagine making a glass door inspired card would have been very difficult-so what a great idea to use your dream home as the idea for your card:)
    I think this has to be the most fun challenge yet at LIM and i am really enjoying visiting everyones Blogs (and front doors!)this week.
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely in black and white. A lovely image. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image Mo, looks great in black and white. Dream on ay?? Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always say that simple is best for men (for obvious reasons, lol!). This is lovely and clean - beautifully done! Thanks for playing with ABNH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smashing card and image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card, the monochrome looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the black and white. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really sorry for my late visit.. just wanted to pop over and say Hi
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card. A very beautiful stamp. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete