Monday 17 June 2013

Peace

I was very excited to pick up this QuicKutz peace sign die for $1 at the show...
I got one for a girlfriend as well! Cathy got one too... I was so silly cos now I wish I had grabbed a few more for sharing the love - but the purse strings were getting a bit tight and the stand where they were on sale The Papercraft Hub - was chokkers with shoppers so I wouldn't have got back in there if I had tried...


The sentiment is from a Paper Tray Ink set done in Tsukineko Tuxedo Black... oh and one of the die cuts is coloured with Adirondack butterscotch ink...

I am linking up with the following challenge with this creation

Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx









4 comments:

  1. Great sentiment with those colourful peace signs, lovely CAS card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever card Mo, perfect sentiment for the die cuts. Love the rainbow colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain! Love the card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bargain. This CAS card is lovely! Love the colours in the diescuts.

    ReplyDelete