Friday 28 June 2013

Rainbow Droplets


 
 
Yippeeeee - my prize from Di at Pixies Crafty Workshop arrived and I just couldn't keep myself from using it...

But first as always there was just a little something from Di to make a personal connection!! What cute little owl - and on the back - Enjoy! I most certainly will Di - such a lovely and generous lady xx




I used black card stock from my stash, a snippet of Stampin Up vanilla card to stamp on and inked up the stamp with Emboss Dual pens - highlighted the bottom of the droplets with Kindyglitz...

I loved the result so much I couldn't wait til the Kindyglitz was dry to photograph and post...

The stamp ? You all know the stamp...
Its Waterdroplets by Ryn Tanaka of Designs by Ryn  course... so hard to buy cos its always sold out we were so grateful to Di for offering a number as prizes ...




I will be linking up to the following challenges with this creation

Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground Week 23 - geesh I hope it doesn't rain!!

Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

CASology - the challenge is whatever your definition of FREE is - raindrops are free - no-one can control the rain!!

Make It Monday - Sharing creativity

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx



12 comments:

  1. The raindrops look great in the mix of colours. It's a great stamp isn't it! :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multi coloured water droplets . . . what a great idea!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's so cute! I love the colors! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caramaba! What a great idea and a super way to use the stamp. Luscious colourful droplets :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your raindroplets look like sweets!!! Great card. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good Luck! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. Love the rainbow of colors you've used for your droplets. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how those colours pop! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun, fun!
    Can't wait to get home from the lake so I can check my mail! I am sure mine is there by now too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a really clever, really colorful, really creative way to use the water drop image, Maureen!! WOWZA!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun design! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool idea to color this water droplets....really a great use of a wonderful stamp on a clean & simple card. It's a classic look for sure, and thanks for the super idea. Your black c/base really popped out the colors of the water drops. Congrats once more on your win. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fascinating card! Very intriguing and I love the colors of the droplets. Very cool and unusual. thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete