Monday 8 July 2013

Celebrate Christmas

Continuing to use my new double sided Christmas paper bought for 50c at Kaisercraft - this time I have used 2 strips of the stripe and turned it over using 1 strip from the other side - placed between lines made using my scoreboard on Gold base card also got at Kaisercraft 6 cards & envelopes for $1...

The red strip at the bottom is part of the stripey paper - I used a snippet of red card to stamp Celebrate on using a clear stamp of unknown origin... in gold encore metallic ink - which just doesn't photograph well - its ok IRL but next time I will emboss it... I used spellbinders Petite Scollop Ovals to cut it out and mounted it using foam squares... The slight distressed appearance is also part of the paper... a very quick and easy creation using leftover bits...

I am linking up to Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground Week 80 - yeehar - my turn on the roundabout... I just need to push gently move my sister out of the way... LOL

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - its always anything goes as long as its festive...

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

3 comments:

  1. Haha!! Nice to see you getting stuck into your new bargains :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy and elegant - love it - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card Maureen! Those Kaisercraft papers are fabulous and you used them so beautifully on this card.

    I did snigger about you nudging your sister off the roundabout :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete