Tuesday 30 July 2013

Large Green Blossom

I seriously had no idea where this card was going when I started... The green background dp was free in a magazine quite a while ago, The Hero Arts Large Blossom was inked up with versamark and embossed using bridal ep...all shimmery and nice then twinkling H20's in pear blossom - but it was all blending into one big blur so I outlined the stamp base in Zig black gel pen and then for some reason just kept going... outlining the actual blossoms as well...
When I looked for a black sentiment the vertical birthday stuck out - but not the positive - the negative of one I had previously used... all mounted on a white linen base... it all just came together...
 
I am linking up with Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground with this creation - Di had to link up my last card due to my internet issues ... Thanks Di xx
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry to hear blogger is not cooperating with you. I have to go find your link, as when your comments come in, I can't click on your name link, and get to you. I go to your "Circle" and can't leave a comment. Anyhoo, found you now...so must tell you: this is a gorgeously done card. THat is a wonderful stamp and you did a marvelous job using it on this card. Your winging-it turned out so pretty and your vertical negative was exactly right to make the entire card just POP! This is inspiring as I have a similar stamp, so I hope I can remember how you created this one. Good luck on the job thing too! TFS & appreciate your kind comments & wishes too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Maureen - the negative of the Happy Birthday is such a clever touch! I have loads of sheets of negative peel offs, including this vertical one, so watch this space :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab creation. I love it when cards just evolve and turn out well! xxx

    ReplyDelete