Saturday 20 July 2013

Large Pink Blossom

Another borrowed stamp - from sister Cathy... I have seen this image a number of times and it still blows me away - stamped then embossed on designer paper, coloured with distress inks and my take - coloured with - you guessed it Twinkling H20's... white ep - which is so old it is almost cream now... card stock & sticker from stash...

 
I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation
 
A Blog Named Hero - Challenge #28 - Inspired by a Hero Artist
Mary Dawn Quirindongo - I could have chosen any one of the DT but Dawn's colouring of flowers is exceptional...
 
Crafts 4 Eternity - use paint or ink
 
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

4 comments:

  1. Most pretty. Erm where does Cathy live then cos I coming right over!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Maureen! You sure did a lovely job with the embossing and coloring!! (I think it is so cool that you and Cathy are mates in card making and share each other's toys so well!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring here Mo, very pretty card Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty creation! Love the image you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete