Sunday 14 July 2013

Monochrome Christmas Tree

Borrowed Stampin Up Lovely Tree stamps from a friend and this is my first use...

 
Polka Dot paper was free with a magazine years ago, dark Green paper & base card & sticker from stash, stamped on snippet of white card using Pea Green versacolor ink cube.
 
I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation
 
Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground - before my sister gets here - she checked early this morning and the gates were still closed... hahahaha
 
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 133 - Christmas Trees [at least 1]
 
Simon Says Stamp & Show - a Little Stamping
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Lovely card Mo, it looked sparklier in real life! I must use my set of this stamps :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Maureen - love the colours and the tree stamp is great. I did giggle about you and Cathy having a little race for the Playground - then I spotted that you were in there all alone just going round and round :) Tee, hee!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi M . . . LOVELY festive make here. The Lovely As A Tree set is one of my faves. Makes great male cards too.

    Hugs
    SarN xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Christmas card. I really like the way you've layered the shades of green papers and added the lovely Christmas tree stamp on the top. Very pretty design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp's newly named Monday Challenges (formerly Simon Says Stamp and Show). <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maureen, this is lovely - I like the jaunty angles on the layers and the tree stamp is fab. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maureen, Really love what you did with this great image. Your placement of the backing papers was a great layout too. Love all the green on here...very festive

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful tree, love the colour and the twisted papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super effect of doing all in shades of green but its no good you hiding behind the trees cos I will find you with me water pistol. Anyone seen the darn parrot lately? Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love the green - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 133 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete