Sunday 21 July 2013

Pink Baby

Was asked for baby cards at work so quickly raided my stash of dimensional stickers and images to put this one together...

 
Materials used: Color Me Swirl scrapbook sheet inked using Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink, border squares with alphabet stickers, dimensional baby sticker & bling from stash and pink base card stock.
 
I am linking up with the following challenges with this creation
 
Make It Monday - sharing creativity
 
Oldie but A goodie Challenge - use something more than 6 months old
 
Shopping Our Stash - use your strangest or weirdest item in your stash - well I must say I don't buy dimensional stickers - I think they are weird - I won the one I have used - probably why they are more than 3 years old
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. what a totally sweet and adorable baby card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (weirdest!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I don't use dimensional stickers either but this card is super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our stash this week!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete