Sunday 14 July 2013

Poinsettia - 7

Bright and shiny - but traditional in colour - this card was made using the wrapping of last years Christmas Cracker as the base - I just couldn't not grab the gold with red flocking cards when people were done with them - but I only got 4... this is my first outing using one...

I did warn you - very shiny LOL...

Once again using both my Die-namics and my Nellies nesting poinsettia dies - snippets of red & green cardstock, gold Kindyglitz and green sticker from stash.

I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation...

Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground - we have been playing hide n seek - at least that's what I thought when I was there on my own LOL

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 215 - Christmas

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - its always an anything goes Christmas

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely and very festive in traditional colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is stamp-EN-DOUS (and not the company, either, but the lovely look!). Loving this die you used, and so perfect with your glittery cracker paper. How clever of you to salvage them to make such a beautiful card. Love it! TFS - also thanks for taking the time to leave us such a sweet comment on our special Day. It was most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card there and super use of snippets. Fancy you diving in to grab the cracker leftovers - I thought that was just the likes of me :)

    Laughed about you playing hide and seek on your own in the Playground - next you'll be bobbing up and down on the seesaw wondering where your playmates are!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Christmas cake and honey butter on toast! Remind me not to come and visit you when I'm hungry! Fantastic snippets use and delightful cards, Maureen!! (BTW, I gifted the parrot to the Playground because of those rare occasions when I've found myself alone there. She is great company. If you don't see her at first, just call "Polly Pixie" in a soft sing-songy voice and she'll come talk to you! I'm sorry if she uses blue words now and then. I have no idea where she could have learned them!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great...and I would have had to grab those gorgeous bits of mattalic flocked paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card - loving the poinsettas

    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this week

    Hugs

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Mo, I think I can almost see your reflection!!!Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maureen, love this card - the wrapping from the cracker is gorgeous - the flocking sound luxurious. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete