Tuesday 30 July 2013

T for Tuesday #3

Its only a water bottle this week - trying to cut down on coffee and have already had 3 today...

Not sure what's going on with my internet at the moment - cant get access in FB to work and now trying to link up to blogs is mucking up - I get the blog but not the comments option and cannot see the side buttons where people have their lists etc... sooo weird...

Hope everyone had and will have a fabulous week... I am in waiting to see what job I will get now... this is the worst bit - breathing... LOL

Take care all and thanks for stopping by... Mxx


If you would like to join in sharing T for Tuesday pop on over to Altered Book Lover where Bleubeard & Elizabeth are our gracious hosts...

11 comments:

  1. That is about the only thing I wouldn't drink... don't actually like water! LOL Hope you get the interwebs sorted, nothing worse than it playing silly beggars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water is my favorite drink actually always refreshing and just right!
    Such a pain when techie stuff goes south...it drives me crazy when things are working fine one minute and then the next...!
    Best of luck on your job search
    and
    Happy T today
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the problem you're having with the internet is on their end and your computer doesn't have some kind of virus.

    I'm with Annette. I don't like water, either. Weird I know since it's so good for you.

    My fingers are crossed that you get the job you so richly deserve (and have been doing).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your computer woes come to a swift end. I hear you about needing to cut back on the coffee. It's a hard thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed for this job opportunity!!
    That weird internet cross linkage thingy happens to me on my iPad. When I read a blog and want to comment, some of them just won't let me in. O well, I just take that to mean my comments are probably not welcome that time. lol
    Happy T to you today
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with VV, not much of a water drinker either, and I know better, but I am who I am......is that Dr. Suess? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always start the day with water, but i add a piece of lemon and some ice to mine. i'm in my 2nd cuppa coffee right now, so i'm behind you lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will drink Water but only the fizzy stuff. Not a good Idea really. I hope you get your Interweb all sorted out. I hate when i can't get a web conection

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya bout the wifi difficulty. I had to wait two hours but mine would me post today. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's never fun when the internet doesn't behave--hope it gets resolved soon. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I am the odd one out. I drink 120 ounces of water a day. I can't go an hour with out water.

    ReplyDelete