Sunday 18 August 2013

Elegant Birthday

Freebie dp once again - I have heaps of it - considering I get at least 2 cards from each 6x6 sheet LOL

I used clear Kindyglitz to add sparkle and of course took the pic while its still wet as once it dries it almost disappears in photography!! I quite like this dp - and I have a stamp very similar but I don't think the paper deserved to be covered up!!

I am liking up to the following challenges with this creation

Crafts And Me Challenge #139 - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge #20 - Anything Goes sharing creativity

Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday Challenge

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very... eminent! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday this fortnight!
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. another lovely and striking card xxx

    ReplyDelete