Sunday 25 August 2013

NBUS Stickertime #1

While sorting my stash of stickers / peel offs I decided to put some to use... starting off with a very basic birthday concoction as I already put the frame stickers onto squares then couldn't think of what to do with them LOL...

 
No other ingredients - just stickers & cardstock...
 
I am linking up to Seize the Birthday with this creation
as well as Word Art Wednesday Challenge #94 where its just sharing creativity as well as
Make It Monday #154 which is also all about creativity...
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

3 comments:

  1. It must be a sticker sort of week...I decided too that it was time to put some of them to use! Great job with this BD card! Love the 3 colored panels under the stickers. Thanks for linking it up with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative. Great way to use up those stickers. I like the 3 angled squares. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete