Sunday 25 August 2013

NBUS Stickertime #5

My final effort with sticker peel offs and Twinkling H20's - for now anyway... this reminds me a little of a stained glass window - but I do love purple...

 
I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation
Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground Week 87 - whew almost my time to leave this week...
 
Inspired by Stamping WHW #114 - Anything Goes
 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes - sharing creativity
 
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

6 comments:

  1. And another beauty Maureen! You're on a roll today for sure :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect stained glass window for sure. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and it really does look like a beautiful stained glass window! Thanks for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the colors! This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at IBS! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a marvelous time catching up with all your fantastic cards and posts I've missed in the last few days, Maureen! (And I do thank you for your sweet get well wishes!) This NBUS sticker series is wonderful! You are doing magical things with them, which I appreciate because I've got oodles of NBUS stickers, too. Your series is very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. Love the stained glass effect! gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete