Saturday 10 August 2013

Rudolph

Cheat: This image was stamped by a lovely lady at a craft show - she was demonstrating gold glitter pens & distress inks I think - any way being the collector I am I asked if I could have the image and she happily gave it to me... well I was going through my stash and found it but the gold pen had disappeared into the colours of the distressing so I decided to jazz it up with liquid pearls & red glitzing glamour on the nose... a bronze card and gold sticker from my stash rounds it off nicely!!

 
I am linking to the following challenges with this creation
 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August - Anything Goes
 
Eureka Stamps Challenge #51 - Clean and Simple
 
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #64 - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

9 comments:

  1. Love these colours Mo. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly beautiful - thanks for linking for CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! Completely Stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.
    Blessings,
    Zella
    Eureka DT
    zturley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a genius idea to pizzazz the image, Maureen! This is a shining classic beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, the gold is so lush. You will have all your cards done well ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful.

    Thanks for playing along with us at
    Eurekastamps.blogspot.com and the CAS challenge.

    Sara Paschal Design Team;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the pearls. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm glad you used it, it's fabulous. Love the gold and the cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete