Friday 27 September 2013

Bejewelled Blank

I got inspiration for this creation from a card gifted to me recently from my work mates... I cant publish the gifted card "yet" but here is what I came up with...



I didn't choose a sentiment as it could be used for so many things!!

I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation...

Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground Week 91 - a playground full of fun!!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Make it Monday - sharing creativity

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx



Materials used: Kaisercraft Tigerlilly stamp using versamark & bronze superfine ep, an old butterfly stamp brand unknown using white ep onto vellum, snippet of green card was the package backing an ef came in free on a magazine, bling and card base from stash...

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design Maudieroff..love the gems placed just so and the very pretty butterfly..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card-,and using recycling too-good for you! The butterfly is very beautiful and the added jems/jewels look fabulous on your stamped swirly image :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yessss, I love this Maureen! It's beautiful - and the gems are such a lovely finishing touch!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic snippets card, Maureen! I actually like it without a sentiment and think it looks perfectly balanced and complete!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mo, the flourish is really pretty, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete