Friday 1 November 2013

A Year of Birthdays

Finally clearing this set of cards off my desk after deciding to ink distress them...
Up-cycled the unicorn images from an old 2009 calendar - as they have a tiny month included in each corner I thought I would make them a set  - some of the distressing is really light and some a bit darker LOL - but it gave me a chance to use some of my new DI pads - so NBUS stuff covered...

I am linking up with Pixies Snippets Playground Week 96 with this set - come on over and join us - its a lotta fun!!

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, and I'm all for a bit of upcycling!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of cards, GREAT up-cycling too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a productive young lady you have been! Fantastic upcycled snippets cards. They will be oohed and aahed over at the Playground!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is a wonderful use of upcycling! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE these cards ! Calendars are my favorite source for images. I think I own every butterfly calendar ever printed. But some are so pretty I can't use them.

    ReplyDelete