Tuesday 29 October 2013

Red Christmas

Another quick Christmas card under the belt...
I got this new ef from Kaszazz - it is a very deep etch and looks fabbo...

I used a Stampin Up piunch to cut the green ornament from snippets and the white bands were left over from a Memory Box Ornament die... I stuck a gem into a round embellishment my sister and I found at a scrapbook store - we got the last metre and a half together...

The etched baubles are highlighted with French vanilla H20's - the base card and sticker from my stash.

I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation

Pixies Snippets Playground Week 96 - a great place to have some fun...

Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra for October - always anything festive goes...

Crafty Girl Challenges #4  - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love what you did with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this folder, and that's a new brand name to me. It made a fantastic card front. On the deeply etched folders, a friend gave me a tip as I was sometimes 'cutting through the paper'. She suggested doing 2 pieces in the folder, and it doesn't cut as deeply & go through. Yours here didn't appear to do that, just gave a nice raised edge. Adding the H20 coloring really emphasized the ornaments. Lovely card & have fun with Cathy ....TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing folder is indeed fab. It is just begging to have baubles hung from it. I love the colour of this one as well. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and that EF is just fabulous!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...that is one gorgeous EF! You have made a lovely card...thanks for the idea about using the offcuts from the MB die...I have several saved and was not sure what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish. Love the embossing.
    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete