Monday 18 November 2013

Red & Green Joy

I have gathered a lot of ribbon over the years - and recently received some Christmas ribbon & bows in a pack from one company just for ordering from them within a certain date... my daughter raided my ribbons and pulled 4 of them out of the drawer with a challenge to use them - "cos that's what they are for!!" Well - OK then LOL
Here is my first card using said ribbon and a bow...

Materials Used: Ribbon from Photo Continental, Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament die for the green bauble, Stampin Up Ornament punch, stamp and Petals A Plenty ef, Memory Box die used for the  top of the ornament, snippets and base card from stash.
 
I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation
 
Pixies Snippets Playground Week 99 - almost 100 - very exciting!!
 
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra for November - Anything Goes as long as its festive
 
Crimbo Crackers Challenge 54 - Christmas Words
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

5 comments:

  1. What a scrummy bow. wish I could tie nice neat ones like that! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like, I like! Really festive and those ribbons, bauble and papers are just perfect!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is right, Maureen, ribbon that beautiful shouldn't sit in a drawer!! Your snippets make is festive and beautiful!! BTW, I saw the top post on my way to here and want to say congratulations to her on receiving her degree! You've every right to be busting with pride!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter needs to drop by my house and inspire me too! Your card looks great with this great ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete